Updated: Feb 24
This year I want to help all my Apprentice Level students get started on doing the mental and emotional work needed for shifts to happen. I believe in order to have these things happen, we have to believe first that it is possible. Next, we must be willing to release the patterns in our lives that are creating conditions we say we do not want. We do this by choosing to do the inner work each day. To jumpstart the new year our wellness workshop post one discuss how to overcome emotional stress you can read it here and the next three will offer positive affirmations to help you start building a positive mindset and fill your mind with nurturing thoughts to get your year started off in the right direction.
Read post three here
Read post four here
Let's jump in.
Struggling with anxiety is not fun. It holds us back from many opportunities and can fully control our lives, but only if we let it. Below are 25 affirmation I used to help overcome my own abandonment issues during the begin of my journey of healing the abandonment wound and from childhood emotional neglect trauma.
1. I am safe.
2. I’m free from separation anxiety.
3. I choose to feel calm.
4. I choose positive and nurturing thoughts.
5. I release the past.
6. I am right where I need to be.
7. I inhale the good and exhale the bad.
8. I am in charge of my breathing.
9. I am present in this moment, I am safe.
10. I fill my mind with positive loving thoughts.
11. My mind is clearing, and I am in control.
12. I am strong.
13. I am in charge of my separation anxiety.
14. I breathe in calmness.
15. I welcome change.
16. I am at peace.
17. As I breathe out, I let go of stress.
18. I am in control of my thoughts.
19. I am confident.
20. I have the ability to calm myself in stressful situations.
21. I am loved.
22. I am letting go of any tension.
23. I choose to feel good today.
24. It's okay for me to be successful.
For more information about the emotional healing process:
Check out my book: The LonerWife Diairies Book 1: Shattered and Lost...Who Am I
Join the conversation. Leave a comment below:
How are you doing on your journey of emotional healing? Which of the 3 steps for healing do you find the easiest to apply? Are you aware when your personal vibe is high or lower?
Got a question for Dr. Nikki LeToya White?
Click here to send your question. Please keep your message brief. Due to the number of questions received each week, not all messages can be answered.